At the beginning of the new year, UnitedStar received good news. With professional R & D team, continuous innovation ability and scientific enterprise management, it was successfully recognized as a national high-tech enterprise again. After successfully winning the first national high-tech enterprise review and accreditation in 2018, this accreditation will be successfully won again in 2021.
See the following website for the specific list:
Notice on the filing and publicity of the first batch of high-tech enterprises recognized by Guangdong Province in 2021
Notice on the filing and publicity of the second batch of high-tech enterprises recognized by Guangdong Province in 2021
High tech enterprises refer to resident enterprises that continuously carry out research and development and transformation of technological achievements in the high tech field supported by the state, form the core independent intellectual property rights of enterprises, carry out business activities on this basis, and register in China (excluding Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan) for more than one year.
The conditions for the application of high-tech enterprises are as follows:
1. When applying for recognition, the enterprise must be registered and established for more than one year;
2. The enterprise obtains the ownership of intellectual property rights that play a core supporting role in the technology of its main products (services) through independent research and development, transfer, donation, M & A, etc;
3. The technologies that play a core supporting role in the main products (services) of the enterprise belong to the scope specified in the high and new technology fields supported by the state;
4. The proportion of scientific and technological personnel engaged in R & D and related technological innovation activities in the total number of employees of the enterprise in the current year shall not be less than 10%;
5. The proportion of the total research and development expenses of the enterprise in the total sales revenue of the same period in recent three fiscal years (calculated according to the actual operation time if the actual operation period is less than three years, the same below) meets the following requirements:
The proportion of enterprises with sales revenue less than 50 million yuan (included) in the latest year shall not be less than 5%;
The proportion of enterprises with sales revenue of 50 million yuan to 200 million yuan (inclusive) in the latest year shall not be less than 4%;
The proportion of enterprises with sales revenue of more than 200 million yuan in the latest year shall not be less than 3%.
Among them, the total research and development expenses incurred by enterprises in China shall account for no less than 60% of the total research and development expenses;
6. The proportion of income from high-tech products (services) in the total income of the enterprise in the same period in recent one year shall not be less than 60%;
7. The evaluation of enterprise innovation ability should meet the corresponding requirements;
8. No major safety or quality accidents or serious environmental violations occurred within the year before the enterprise applied for recognition.
Since its establishment in 2010, UnitedStar has focused on the R & D, design and production of high-quality air cooling products (fans and mobile air conditioners). Relying on its expertise and core technology in air cooling products, UnitedStar strives to provide global customers with professional and efficient OEM and ODM services.
Being rated as a national high-tech enterprise this time will further promote the process of independent innovation and independent research and development of the company.
In the future, Unitedstar will pay more attention to independent innovation, protect intellectual property rights, enhance the core competitiveness of enterprises, and strive to become the backbone of the development of the home appliance industry.